Terms & Conditions
1. We endeavor to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts we have created ourselves or to use license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brands and trademarks mentioned within the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the property rights of the respective registered owner. The conclusion that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties should not be drawn solely on the basis of the mere mention!
2. The copyright for published materials (graphics, objects, texts) created by us (marked with © www.ClipProject.info, © www.CartoonClipartFree.info or © www.Malseiten charge.com remains solely with us. These materials are only for the use in non-commercial projects (personal, private use) definitely. Any further use, in particular storage in databases, publication, duplication and any form of commercial use as well as disclosure to third parties - also in parts or in revised form - without our written consent is prohibited.
3. When using the graphics in Internet projects should be active link or a reference (footnote) arises when used in print media on www.malseitenkostenlos.com or on www.clipproject.info.
Example of an active link: Free coloring pages
C. References and links
1. We expressly emphasize that we have no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. We therefore hereby expressly distance ourselves from all content on all linked pages on the entire website, including all sub-pages. This declaration applies to all links on the homepage and to all contents of the pages to which links or banners lead.
2. (Deep links) In the ruling v. July 17.07.2003, 259 (Az: I ZR 00/96; press release 03/XNUMX) decided that the setting of so-called deep links does not violate the copyright rights of the linked providers. An unfair exploitation of the services of the providers by setting deep links was also rejected.
1. If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. Your data will be treated confidentially and will not be passed on to third parties.
2. The use of the contact data published in the imprint or comparable information such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses by third parties to send information that has not been expressly requested is not permitted. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails who violate this prohibition.
If this website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"), your browser may store a cookie sent by Google Inc. or a third party that enables an analysis of your use of this website. The information collected in this way (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of this website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required to do so by law or if third parties process this data on Google's behalf. Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other data stored by Google. You can prevent the installation of cookies. To do this, you must select "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings (in Internet Explorer under "Extras / Internet Options / Data Protection / Settings", in Firefox under "Extras / Settings / Data Protection / Cookies"). We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Source: No. 8.1. of the terms and conditions of Google Analytics (Site)
4. Google AdSense
If Google Adsense, a web advertising service provided by Google Inc., USA ("Google"), places advertising (text ads, banners, etc.) on this website, your browser may store a cookie sent by Google Inc. or a third party. The information stored in the cookie can be recorded, collected and evaluated by Google Inc. or third parties. In addition, Google Adsense also uses so-called "WebBacons" (small invisible graphics) to collect information, which can be used to record, collect and evaluate simple actions such as visitor traffic on the website. The information generated by the cookie and/or web beacon about your use of this website is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google uses the information obtained in this way to evaluate your usage behavior with regard to the AdSense ads. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required to do so by law or if third parties process this data on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with other data stored by Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies on your hard drive and the display of web beacons. To do this, you must select "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings (in Internet Explorer under "Extras / Internet Options / Data Protection / Settings", in Firefox under "Extras / Settings / Data Protection / Cookies").
Source: Google Adsense Terms and Conditions (Site)
1. The use of this site occurs of its own accord and at the user's own risk. We do not assume any liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the authors of this website, which relate to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information, are fundamentally excluded, unless the authors can be shown to have acted willfully or grossly negligent fault exists. All offers are non-binding. We expressly reserve the right to change, add to, or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice, or to temporarily or permanently discontinue publication.
F. Legal validity of this disclaimer
1. This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Internet offer from which this page was referred. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.